- Intensive Instruction and Family Support
Our Educational Therapists are experts in the Learning Disabilities, and we are dedicated to providing individualized intensive services that help the school-aged child or adult to develop the aptitude needed to read, write, calculate and solve problems. Our focus on personalized connections assures that SLEA clients build a strong foundation of skills.
- Educational Therapy is Much More than Tutoring!
Educational Therapy is a process that combines an understanding of how individuals learn, the ways in which feelings can impact learning and the knowledge of specialized teaching methods. Each client’s strengths and weaknesses are assessed by a highly trained, experienced and licensed specialist. A program is designed to strengthen each client’s academic and processing weaknesses.
- Educational Therapy Can Help:
- Auditory Processing
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorders
- Reading and Writing Weaknesses
- ADD / ADHD
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Low Academic Self-Esteem
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Visual Processing
- Motivation to Learn
- Organizational and Study Skills
- Social Skills
- School Placement and Retention
- Neuro-Sensory Educational Therapy