Speech & Language Therapy
- Articulation of Speech Sounds
- Receptive Language (language comprehension)
- Expressive Language (language expression)
- Pragmatic/Social Skills Camp
- Fluency Disorder
- Auditory Processing Skills
- Executive Functioning Skills
- Cognitive and Memory Skills
- Assistive Technology
- Voice Therapy
- Family Collaboration and Innovative Treatment Strategies
We offer the unique opportunity to collaborate with families so that each client receives the full advantage of a personalized treatment program. Therapists provide services in the home, school, clinic and the community. Our focus on personalized connections between therapists, families and educators assures that our clients improve functional communication skills quickly in all environments.
- Professional Growth and Support
Our Speech Language Pathologists and Assistants are skilled in a wide range of specialized areas and many have earned certification in unique methodologies, including but not limited to Hanen Parent Training, Dysphagia treatment, Accent Modification, PROMPT certification, FloorTime, Stuttering Groups, Behavior Support and Analysis, and AAC (Alternative Augmentative Communication) systems.
- Uniquely Trained and Skilled Clinicians
All of our speech therapy service providers are licensed or credentialed by the state of California. Our Speech Language Pathologists are proud to maintain the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech Language and Hearing Association. Professional development and life-long learning are highly valued at SLEA so that we can assure treatment is based on current research and best practices.