SLEA is now offering in-person services in our clinic settings. We are continuously assessing the status of COVID-19 and revise and monitor our needs based on any changes that occur in order to ensure the highest level of safety and care for everyone.
The following information describes the comprehensive precautions we have put in place to help ensure the safety of patients and staff members as we expand in-person care.
- Everyone within our offices are required to have proper masking, physical distancing, hand washing and adequate disinfection.
- Surfaces and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, using products that are effective against a range of organisms and viruses, including the corona virus that causes COVID-19.
- We clean our waiting rooms frequently.
- Bathrooms are now cleaned frequently throughout the day
- Doorhandles and commonly used surfaces are disinfected continuously
If you are not comfortable for coming into the clinic for in-person services, we also have availability for virtual assessments and therapy in all departments including speech therapy, occupational therapy, behavior intervention, educational therapy, and child development.
Please call our office today to schedule your appointment (818) 788-1003